Here I go again…. diving deep into my personal development with my mastermind group. Even with this being my 3rd round…. I am excited and ready for the work.
It is amazing how each time I have learned and grown far beyond what I thought was capable.
Talking about thought…. I realize now more than ever the power and need for being the diligent guardsman at the gate…. always working on controlling my thought to be of that WHICH I WANT ONLY!!!!
My take aways this week:
- Accept that I will fall back and catch myself right away.
- Adjust right in the moment…. changing my thought to be focused on what I want… where I want to go… do… etc.
- Let go of the ego power of hanging onto a fear, resentment, or made up story about what just happened.
- CONTROL MY THOUGHTS
- Know CLEARLY what I want… of course how could I control my thought to what I want if I am not crystal clear in my definite chief aim.
- Always come from a mindset of gratitude and thinking more life to all.
- DO THE WORK…. the inner mind thought work.
Part of deciding and getting clear on my Definite Major Purpose (DMP) I needed to decide on what I would sacrifice to be able to achieve it.
In the past it was things I did… or had…. This time around I realized that the sacrifices needed to be thoughts…
So I am sacrificing thoughts and feelings of resentment and anger….. and of quitting or giving up.
I always keep my promises.